Monday, August 29, 2005

Violation or Required Information

So I go out with my ex-boyfriend PJ last night and he decides to stay over. Nice and all that, a woman needs some loving now and then.

I go to the gym and he hangs around while I am gone for a few hours. When I get back he is gone, my computer is on, and there is a message left for me in Word:

"You were logged into yahoo mail so I signed you out and sent a message to someguy@someisp.com."

I'm like, "WTF!" The computer had been off when I left and why the hell is he sending messages to this particular person.

So I call his cell, he doesn't answer, but he calls me back like 20 minutes later wanting to know what I was calling for.

I go, "So what's this all about, sending messages to so-and-so and reading my emails?"

He responds, "I want to know the truth." Then hangs up on me.

TRUTH! What truth?! Let me get this straight.....I am suppose to tell him who I am dating, when I am dating them, and why I am dating them? What?! What am I suppose to tell someone who isn't my BOYFRIEND? I mean really, HE broke up with ME in November of last year. Last I checked I had no one to answer to in regards to my dating/love life.

Now don't get me wrong, sleeping with more then one guy at once is a little nasty, but that's not what I have going on. He is my "You busy?" not my "You second." I might be a little rusty on this whole dating/fuck buddy thing, but last I checked going through someone's emails and sending emails to people they talk to is a little nuts. I guess I could be wrong, someone correct me if I am.

*Proceeds to go through the 2 hour long process of changing all of her passwords.*

What a lot of trouble for a little nooky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home